Girlfriend,,,,,, It's me or the bike!!!

My wife would NEVER stop me from riding because she knows how much I enjoy it. I'm the same way with her. I've always told her, "whatever it is that you enjoy doing, go for it. We don't know if we're gonna be around tomorrow."

Once her sexual urges are managed with a single dose of Nymphotrol (wedding cake) he'll have regrets about trading away bike riding privileges for, what at this moment he supposes to be, a never ending supply of nookie.

cheers
ken

This is the truest thing ever written.... :thumbsup:

even if the biker wasnt there....the car still hit the car in front of the bike and knocked it into the car in front of it......so no matter how the biker reacted...he would have been hit.

Like many Texas folks on here in the DFW see every day.....the road ways are full of idiots...I try not to be one.

I bet he has another bike before too long....he is getting punked out nationally:laugh:

Although, my bro-law sold his Harley afte his bad wreck...but that was his decision.???

I really can't blame the fiance, she almost lost her future husband (not mentioning that she's still holding the ultimate blackmail over his head - she hasn't ate the wedding cake YET :) ). Having said that, if he EVER let's her get that kind of hold over him, he's DONE FOR, because a woman just doesn't know when to quit; that's a slippery slope!

No offense ladies :please:

Once her sexual urges are managed with a single dose of Nymphotrol (wedding cake) he'll have regrets about trading away bike riding privileges for, what at this moment he supposes to be, a never ending supply of nookie.

cheers
ken

Nymphotrol :rofl: I GOTTA remember that one :rofl:

I really can't blame the fiance, she almost lost her future husband (not mentioning that she's still holding the ultimate blackmail over his head - she hasn't ate the wedding cake YET :) ). Having said that, if he EVER let's her get that kind of hold over him, he's DONE FOR, because a woman just doesn't know when to quit; that's a slippery slope!

No offense ladies :please:

He needs to buy a Busa, dump Ms Yoogly and go find some finer hide :)

Commuting on a bike in heavy traffic is a lot riskier than riding back roads with light traffic. Therefore riskwise, it would be prudent to exclude commuting like that and focus more on weekend riding. At the least, in order to reduce the risk you have to be a lot more defensive in traffic like that: for example, glance in the rearview mirror every few seconds, install bright brake ligts, and have an air horn.

I personally made a concious decision not to commute on the bike, maybe with rare exception. It's not fun anyway, and whenever I get into a traffic like that, I try to split lanes - which I think is safer. I did have a close call once or twice when a car behind almost hit me and I was not splitting at the time.

His girlfriend acts emotionally, and it's hard to blame her. I wonder if he was driving and got hit the same, would she insist on him not driving from now on?

hahah love my wife also...she bought me a brand new busa for my birthday father day and xmas present for the next few years LOL...and im good with that

hahah love my wife also...she bought me a brand new busa for my birthday father day and xmas present for the next few years LOL...and im good with that

+1, my wife bought my new Busa for my birthday a couple years ago too:beerchug: Best suprise ever!

This is same accident Laylas_Mom posted in other thread I couldn't see.
After seeing it now I'm kinda on the fence? Of course it's your fault when you hit someone from behind but he had his rear brake locked up which tells me he reacted late and panicked. Things like that happen and reaction times get cut down the farther back you go.
That's how 50 car pile ups occur. One guys stops short and then the next and then the next and then before you know it nobody can stop.
If he had been paying attention maybe he could have created more of a cushion for himself, flicked his brake light a few times and woken up the driver behind him and avoided the whole thing?

This is almost exactly what happened to me on I95 here in 2000 on my Zx11. Traffic stopped short as well as I did without locking up rear brake and I got run completely over by a Lincoln Town Car. Whole car passed over me and I walked away.

The only thing he did wrong was not looking in his mirrors when he got on the brakes hard. His following distance was good, he would have made the stop. Yeah he over used the rear brake, but the bike was inline and under control. He just needed to check his six and head for the escape route.

50 car pile ups happen because 49 cars are following too close.

I'm a very lucky guy. My wife has always supported my motor sports. When I lived in Michigan she bought me a snowmobile to race. After I went to the drags with it she said "Did you win?" well I came in second due to my stupidity. She said buy whatever you need to make sure you don't lose again. I new then she was a keeper. She doesn't like losers.

Next is the new Bike in Florida. She knows I'm looking at the BKing and the Yamaha FZ1 as being older I need some comfort for riding. She says which bike is quicker faster? I say BKing. She says "Get it". There you go. A real woman for a real man! Of course, I repay her by letting her do all the house work, cooking and cleaning. After all, I don't want to spoil her!:thumbsup:

man that is a mess. And while it is in no way the bikers fault, he could have avoided it. He could have, as mentioned before, stopped earlier to give the bozo behind him more time, and he could have just hopped over onto the shoulder and get outta the way (the best option, IMO). Yeah it sucks, yeah he was not at fault at all, but it could have been avoided had he been paying attention. I will admit that I have not always been paying attention, and have been in the situation where there is a stopped (or stopping VERY QUICKLY) car in front of me, and I get to panick stopping. Im happy to say that my reaction was to panick stop, but to make my way to the side to do two things: 1) to allow myself more stopping distance, and 2) to allow the bozo behind me to hit the dude in front of me, rather than sandwiching me. I am glad to say that the bozo behind me has never hit the guy in front of me, but it has been too close for comfort before...

Back