Girl With the Dragon Tattoo from Redbox

Schexy1

Registered
I rented the movie last night and almost had a fit when I opened the case.
Girl%2Bwith%2BDragon%2BTattoo%2BDVD%2BDisc.jpg

I thought I was going to have to call Redbox.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow, yep, that looks so home-made :rofl:

What did you think of the movie? I took myself to see it in theaters and it was OK. I actually enjoyed the original Swedish version more...

I rented the movie last night and almost had a fit when I opened the case.
Girl%2Bwith%2BDragon%2BTattoo%2BDVD%2BDisc.jpg

I thought I was going to have to call Redbox.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you really get one like that? I have and called them immediately to complain. They came out and found 27 other movies like that and the DVDs were blanks... I suspect someone had a bad day :laugh:

Did you really get one like that? I have and called them immediately to complain. They came out and found 27 other movies like that and the DVDs were blanks... I suspect someone had a bad day :laugh:

Yep, when I opend the case I thought someone had burned and switched it. I was on their site looking for a number to call and they had a notice about it.
https://redbox.custhelp.com/

That looks like a fake beacuse all of the movies I get from Red Box have a bar code on it so the machine knows what you are returning. At the same time you can tell its real because it has the moving rating and stuff printed on the disk. I wonder where your bar code went???

That looks like a fake beacuse all of the movies I get from Red Box have a bar code on it so the machine knows what you are returning. At the same time you can tell its real because it has the moving rating and stuff printed on the disk. I wonder where your bar code went???

The scanner part is on the other side..

That's awesome!!

Pretty slick! Funny that they've had enough complaints they had to post up a msg about it :laugh:

great movie (not for children!)...it is one of the few that is much better if you read the book first :beerchug:

it was good, I watched it on a flight from NYC to Miami a few weeks ago. Was good but agree it was a little slow. I also watched the new J Edgar movie on the flight... I am sooo glad I didnt pay to see it :banghead:

The "R" thats printed on the disk, stands for Recordable. All of the stuff thats printed on the disk is just letting you know that its a Sony DVD - "R"ecordable Disk.

Maybe it is true what they said about people that are from Texas...:whistle:

:rofl::rofl:Just Joking:rofl::rofl:

Wow, yep, that looks so home-made :rofl:

What did you think of the movie? I took myself to see it in theaters and it was OK. I actually enjoyed the original Swedish version more...

and you get those months before they hit US theaters, but the guy getting up for pop=corn always pisses me off :whistle:

I watched it last night. Not a lot of action but pretty disturbing. I have a friend who is a therapist who couldn't finish watching it. This is not one I would let my kids watch.

I watched it last night. Not a lot of action but pretty disturbing. I have a friend who is a therapist who couldn't finish watching it. This is not one I would let my kids watch.

A close friend of mine saw the Swedish version and said she could barely watch it all, so she refused to see the new one with me. She also read the books and said that was rough to get through too. I saw both, and I guess my tolerance for violence is so high, neither bothered me to the point that I wouldn't watch. It's not real...watching raw footage from the Holocaust is tough. Hollywood is not... :sarcasm:

The "R" thats printed on the disk, stands for Recordable. All of the stuff thats printed on the disk is just letting you know that its a Sony DVD - "R"ecordable Disk.

Maybe it is true what they said about people that are from Texas...:whistle:

:rofl::rofl:Just Joking:rofl::rofl:

It must be true then....look at the right hand side of the disk, that's the "R" rating symbol. Not the DVD-R on the left hand side. :moon:

Back