Girl gets tossed off gsxr and gets stuck in the wheel

I don't think she was physically stuck in the wheel however her butt was smoking on the back tire... That my friend is a racing stripe no one wants!

I bet her a$$ cheeks are burgerized for life. Her jeans probably didn't last one revolution of the fat tire. The wiener wad behind the bars needs a good old fashion arse whoopin for that. I watched it for a second time and was nauseous thinking what that little gal went through sleeping on her belly for the next six months with skin grafts.

I bet her a$$ cheeks are burgerized for life. Her jeans probably didn't last one revolution of the fat tire. The wiener wad behind the bars needs a good old fashion arse whoopin for that. I watched it for a second time and was nauseous thinking what that little gal went through sleeping on her belly for the next six months with skin grafts.

Agreed. Never twist it hard without warning the passenger.

What a douche bag. That really chaps my behind. Seriously, that's a whole different kind of road rassh.

oh man that tire grabbed her and stuffed herr right between the fender and the tire.

i hope that is a dragon jeans commerical! :down:

I don't why this clip came to my head after watching this

"My passenger disappeared!"

That would be a Suzuki meat grinder Arnold:whistle:

Back