GIPro with Power Commander...

M3Busa

Registered
Just making sure i understand correctly; the GIpro will work just fine with my power commander? Just checking before i order.

William

:beerchug:The GIpro works well with, or without other aftermarket electronics, such as the Power Commander and SpeedoHealer.
The unit installs in about 10 minutes on most bikes and works out of the box. No cumbersome learning process is involved.

The GIpro is a Gear Indicator with built-in Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator. This combo unit is not only the most advanced Gear Indicator on the market, but also the best TRE device available for selected Suzuki and Kawasaki motorcycles.

Gear Indicators compute gear position from engine and wheel speed, while the GIpro reads the Gear Position Sensor directly. This is why the GIpro gives faster and more reliable readings under any conditions.

The built-in Advanced TRE improves part-throttle response in lower gears. It will also improve low end torque at full throttle and disable the speed limiter on certain bike models. By default this function is turned off, and can be activated by the touch of a button. ATRE combines all the benefits of different types of TRE available today, in one single unit.
ATRE is a Switchable + Remappable + Smart + Automatic TRE.

Auto Brightness Controller ensures that display brightness is always optimal. The sensitivity level can be even fine tuned if desired.

We don't have them on the site yet, (Can't wait) but we can ship you one out right away.

We will match or beat any price. Please let me know if your interested, we would really appreciate your business.

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

:beerchug:The GIpro works well with, or without other aftermarket electronics, such as the Power Commander and SpeedoHealer.
The unit installs in about 10 minutes on most bikes and works out of the box. No cumbersome learning process is involved.
+1... I have on on my 'Busa, and it works excellent, just as tobefast stated. There is absolutely zero lag time between shifts and readout changes, you have a choice of blue or red for the LED readout color, and my (red LED) unit is readable even in direct sunlight. The ATRE even has the ability to choose which gear map to set the bike at!!
Great piece!!
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Got mine. almost sold it but the guy changed his mind I was lucky

Attachments

• Busa4.bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 669
Just making sure i understand correctly; the GIpro will work just fine with my power commander? Just checking before i order.

William
i have one used (8 mos) old, blue led for $100 shipped! i bought a gen2 last month and i don't need the gear indicator nor the tre feature and i don't really care about breaking 186 mph.

i have one used (8 mos) old, blue led for $100 shipped! i bought a gen2 last month and i don't need the gear indicator nor the tre feature and i don't really care about breaking 186 mph.

thanks, but i wanted the red one, and i impulse purchased it that same night from phasnit, BTW I hate that site, with all their stuff, and pictures of stuff on stuff and stuff. Screw gun control, there should be internet impulse purchase control. There should be a mandatory three day wait for purchases?

thanks, but i wanted the red one, and i impulse purchased it that same night from phasnit, BTW I hate that site, with all their stuff, and pictures of stuff on stuff and stuff. Screw gun control, there should be internet impulse purchase control. There should be a mandatory three day wait for purchases?
no biggie! you will like it. :thumbsup:

Back