GIPro and Bazzaz

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
Im looking at getting a GIPro, but I have a Bazzaz on my bike and it too plugs into the GPS. Just wondering how/if that will work? Also is it really worth it to get the ATRE version.

anything TRE sucks IMO as its going to force your ecu into 5th gear all the time. Good for timing, bad for fueling....

I have these available if you are interested in de-restricting without forcing ecu into 5th all the time and the display is much smaller than the normal gi pro Click here for link

this will output 1n23455 to the ecu / bazzaz so only 6th never goes to ecu and bazzaz keeping you from hitting governor at 186 mph, or you can leave it in stock output mode of 1n23456

all gears display on gi pro screen properly just doesn't tell ecu its in 6th (want to clarify as people usually ask this)

just as I thought the TRE wont work for me. I have my Bazzaz setup with -7% for 6th gear(for better fuel economy,I commute). If I was to get the GIPro ATRE would I just plug it inline with the Bazzaz, or would it be better just to go with the GIPro X-type? No TRE, less $$, and it doesnt look like it plugs into the GPS.

Last edited:
Back