Ginger or Marianne

Ginger or Marianne

• Ginger

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Marianne

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
Tina Louise (Ginger) is actually 75 now.

Dawn Wells is definitely better looking, always has been.

ginger.jpg

Mary Ann hands down!

Wiki says Dawn Wells (AKA Mary Ann) was a former Miss Nevada when she auditioned for the role.

:laugh:

Hey she was as much a babe in her time as the other 2:
(she was also a millionaire and left her money to Dawn Wells when she died).

No sheet? Never heard or seen 'Mrs Howell' in this way. She really was rich and gave Dawn some of her riches?

No sheet? Never heard or seen 'Mrs Howell' in this way. She really was rich and gave Dawn some of her riches?

From Wikipedia:

Her investments, particularly in real estate, made her a multi-millionaire. Differing sources state that most of this fortune was bequeathed to either her Gilligan's Island co-star, Dawn Wells, or to care for her dogs. Wells has not commented. The Los Angeles Times reported that Schafer bequeathed 2 million dollars to the Motion Picture and Television Hospital; the money was used to renovate the Hospital's outpatient wing, which was renamed the "Natalie Schafer Wing".

To me when Wells doesn't comment, then it is more probably true.
If it wasn't, then surely a person would comment "I didn't get the money"
It is also easier to look good in old age if you have lots of money. :laugh:

From Wikipedia:

Her investments, particularly in real estate, made her a multi-millionaire. Differing sources state that most of this fortune was bequeathed to either her Gilligan's Island co-star, Dawn Wells, or to care for her dogs. Wells has not commented. The Los Angeles Times reported that Schafer bequeathed 2 million dollars to the Motion Picture and Television Hospital; the money was used to renovate the Hospital's outpatient wing, which was renamed the "Natalie Schafer Wing".

To me when Wells doesn't comment, then it is more probably true.
If it wasn't, then surely a person would comment "I didn't get the money"
It is also easier to look good in old age if you have lots of money. :laugh:

I gotta believe on this one! Money can make a women purdy!

Those pics of Dawn Wells are pretty old, this is more recent.....she's only holding a bit better than Tina Louise. :laugh: Women in their 70's just look old, just the way it is, just like guys in their 70's look old. Only thing to save them now is plastic surgery. I might be looking one up in 25-30 years when I reach that age. Gotta defeat mother nature somehow. :thumbsup:

wells.jpg

Those pics of Dawn Wells are pretty old, this is more recent.....she's only holding a bit better than Tina Louise. :laugh: Women in their 70's just look old, just the way it is, just like guys in their 70's look old. Only thing to save them now is plastic surgery. I might be looking one up in 25-30 years when I reach that age. Gotta defeat mother nature somehow. :thumbsup:

Maryann likes to smoke weed.... busted.

Google Image Result for http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/59/63/dawn-wells.0.0.0x0.320x240.jpeg

Are we really asking this question? Marriane is hotter and Giniger would leave your *** if you ever got back to the mainland.

Back