Gilles chain adjuster

Thats a sweet looking bike you got there. Great pics
cool.gif
+1

I can help if people are that interested.

I can do:

Adjusters (chose your color)
Lifters
Axle nut

for 280 shipped to your door.

and if you have pit bull stands I can get the GP Lifter for them for an added 35 bucks.

The only way I can make this happen is you have to buy the hole setup and I have to have a MIN of 10 people to make it happen.

If you all are that interested I can make it happen for ya.

Let me know,
Josh

I wish I could go that route
sad.gif
but my stands (Handy Industries) will not support the lifter setup. That's why, for now, I'm just going for the chain adjuster.
race.gif

Thank goodness I have a universal lifter.  I think I am up for the package Jester0769 I will PM ya.

<!--EDIT|forceofnature
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155082856 -->

Hell you can pick up a LP stand for $80 they work It's worth buying another stand Trust me You will wonder how you ever got along without the setup!!!

Nice avatar...
wink.gif
 Do you have any picks of your complete set up?  Especially the nut side.. maybe on the stand as well?  More people might pick up on this if they knew what the set up looks like on a busa...
Here is one of the pics that you'll find on the linky above...As you can see thi pic includes the adjuster with the lifter and the axle nut on a 'busa.
Hey thats my bike from a long time ago.

Nice avatar...
wink.gif
 Do you have any picks of your complete set up?  Especially the nut side.. maybe on the stand as well?  More people might pick up on this if they knew what the set up looks like on a busa...
Here is one of the pics that you'll find on the linky above...As you can see thi pic includes the adjuster with the lifter and the axle nut on a 'busa.
Hey thats my bike from a long time ago.
biggrin.gif
You're right grabntwist. I had to use your pic bro, your thread was the only one I found with good pics and info on the Gilles set.

This setup looks killer and better yet adds great functionality... However, why cant you continue to use mini-spools and a Pitbull stand? The spool holes are not covered and dont appear to be in the way.

Back