Gift ideas

ditchdr

Registered
Ok so this year i sent all my custoemrs a Chirstmas card and a credit for one free weekly service. I fugured its only gonna cost me labor and a little bit of fuel. But the warm fuzzy feeling they get from it wil pay off in spades I hope.

SO this year i am thinking way ahead as ot avoid the rush of figureing out what to do. So far i have come up with nice metal house shaped key chains that have the company name and logo on it.

Or maybe a pen set. Or maybe a set of glasses etched with my name and logo, or even brain storm with Capt to make soemting off the wall etched for them..

Any of you have any clues? I want ot keep it under 6 dollars a customer ( what the labor cost me per cut) as i have over 100 + custoemrs to provide for.

Etched glasses or beer mugs are always a hit. They tend to get used and keep flashing the name in front of them.

You want something that will stay with the customer. Something to go on a key chain. Not the Key chain itself. Screw driver, little flashlight, gasoline pump stay on tool, magnafy glass. Best yet is a water bottle. Everyone uses a water bottle.

Back