Gift for Ms. Reba

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys what do you think about us all signing a card for her?

and an 09 Bash shirt and all of us sign it?

She has been very accommodating and TOLERANT :laugh: of us and I think this would be a great way to show her 1. our apology for fall and 2. our appreciation for all she's done for us.

JMHO.

If we do maybe we could invite her to the camp fire when we do the raffle to present it to her.

Hey guys what do you think about us all signing a card for her?

and an 09 Bash shirt and all of us sign it?

She has been very accommodating and TOLERANT :laugh: of us and I think this would be a great way to show her 1. our apology for fall and 2. our appreciation for all she's done for us.

JMHO.

If we do maybe we could invite her to the camp fire when we do the raffle to present it to her.

I think something we can do first and foremost is leave the place cleaner than when we got there.

A gift is a wonderful idea Chris......not so sure I can see Ms. Reba wearing a tshirt though. Is there another gift that we can think of to give her?

I think something we can do first and foremost is leave the place cleaner than when we got there.

A gift is a wonderful idea Chris......not so sure I can see Ms. Reba wearing a tshirt though. Is there another gift that we can think of to give her?

I didnt think she would wear it but maybe put in on her wall where she checks everyone in.??? You know kinda like places to when they get cards and stuff from previous happy patrons.

I was thinking of something else too. But not sure what she'd like. Maybe a gift certificate to a local restaurant???

I think a big bouquet of flowers would be the ticket! Women really enjoy that kind of thing. :thumbsup:

It took me like 40 minutes to walk her down the hill to the tents in September and she said she hadn't been down there in like 6 years... Anybody got a gator or golf cart :laugh: She liked the hoody the last time and local restaurant and flowers or INGLES just cuz it's a useful thing and would get used...

local restaurant and flowers sounds funner to me. INGLES is useful but I bet she'd enjoy a night out for free than some free groceries:beerchug: JMO

I think she does wear the T shirts, seems like she had one of the bash shirts on the last time. We definatly need to have her a shirt. :) Maybe if we could find someone who sells firewood we could collect some money and have them deliver it after we leave, to restock her supply, you know she would like that jesture. Just a thought. :)

she liked the hoodies.. and dinner cooked and delivered 3 nights and 1 night for Biscuit bash.. we have been taking care of her somewhat.. :whistle:

Back