GHOSTRIDER giving away his Busa

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Click the link , maybe you will get Lucky ......

Lottery : Hayabusa Turbo 500hp | Ghostridermovie.net

I entered would so Love that bike .....

LastDance.jpg

Cool thanks for the link TD. Seems real as all the links on bottom are from reputable sites?
I entered TWICE :)

Dude! I just got an email saying I won. Just wanted to let y'all know so you didnt waste your time entering :)

Dude! I just got an email saying I won. Just wanted to let y'all know so you didnt waste your time entering :)

Not nice to lie to the Duck.

That's like trying to fool Mother Nature ........

Mother Nature *Chiffon* Margarine Commercial - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
20 pounds to enter @ 1,250 tickets = 25,000 pounds = $38,600 US and change!

Ya, he can afford to give it away... :laugh:

You won the bike and have 500 hp. now?

I can see both you and your doggie sitting in casts, talking about your broken bones.:laugh:

link broken, even tried going to his website through gizmag. No go. Will try again :poke:

and he gives the wining ticket to a friend, and it's like getting paid for the bike while giving it to your buddy for free :laugh:

20 pounds to enter @ 1,250 tickets = 25,000 pounds = $38,600 US and change!

A farmer buys a donkey 500.00 at an auction, it dies shortly after, auctioneer tells him your s.o.l. all sales are final. He tells him "no worries mate". He drags the dead beast to his farm and goes around town selling 1000 tickets at a 1.00 a piece for a chance to win a fine hard working animal. Every one in town grabs a ticket and when the winner showed up an saw the donkey was dead he said wth, farmer said "so sorry sir let me give you a refund, here is your dollar :poke: :laugh:

Back