ghost rider

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I expected more. This movie blew chunck...
wow.gif

Save the 2 bucks
laugh.gif
rentall fee.

Have a coffee instead
coffee.gif

RSD.

Hum. I kinda liked it. It have the usual comic book look and feel. Humor on things that shouldn't be and so on. I guess I'm one of the few.
crazy.gif

LOL - that was one of the worst movies I've seen since........uh................well.............er.................

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Not that I didn't like it I just expected more, and the actress they used as the GF is a little depressing. She looks pissed off all the time and doesn't seem sincere.

Still haven't seen it yet...guess I'll have to rent to see .....Still on my way to see Fantastic four though!!

100_4451copy.jpg

havent seen GR yet FF4 rise... was pretty good for what it was I guess. You definetly have to close your comic book mind a little with these flicks...the way galctus was portrayed was wack.

I took the family to the theatre, and we all liked it, I downloaded it on ARES, and bought the dvd yesterday.

But, I am old, and had the comics when I was not so old.

Plus I like Nick and Sam. And whats her name with the boobies.

What the he!! do you expect from a Comic Book movie? Gone With the Wind?

It was every bit the comic book the comic books were. Somewhat less dark but still very entertaining.

FF4 II was better than the first one but they left way too much out of the Silver Surfer's background. IOW, woefully inadequate character development.

Comic book movies are all good. Even Daredevil and Elektra!

super.gif

--Wag--

It's based on a Marvel comic, for cryin out loud! I thought it was pretty good as well~ They definitly left it wide open for more to follow~ Sam Elliot is one of the best cowboy actors out there these days... I really enjoyed his part in it too~ It didn't really get good until after Nicholas Cage took over as the main charactor, though~
wink.gif

I'm not into comic book movies.. even Batman and Spiderman movies bore me. This one was OK. I don't like the chick either. Terrible actor. But I've always like Nic. He did ok, but it IS a comic book movie.

Back