Getting the itch to build a RCC Turbo 650hp+ Hayabusa.

BLKMAMBA

Registered
After looking at this RCC Turbo Hayabusa on youtube, I am starting to get the itch to now want to have another hayabusa built. I can never get enough of that black on black. It's beautiful and with a turbo added that just make things more addicting. I better get some information from you guys on who is good for building motors because I know Jerry Cooper is well known.
- ‪RCC Turbo Hayabusa 1‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be nice to have the resources to build multiple busas. I am very jealous....

Turbo busas are sexy

BLK If you got the itch you can always help fund my turbo build.. :whistle:

I'll even let you ride it and make most of the decisions :thumbsup:

now you do realize you won't have the 650 number on the street using pump gas. Sure you can hav one built. There's already proven success stories. It'll cost though. :thumbsup:

I just cut the check to Frank for my kit. K11, Black. Shooting for around 300-310 RWHP. I'm excited!

Save your money on another bike. I'm close you can just turbo Blanca.
I promise to keep it inside and take really good care of your investment.
:)

BLK If you got the itch you can always help fund my turbo build.. :whistle:

I'll even let you ride it and make most of the decisions :thumbsup:

Lol, very temping. What turbo setup are you going with Palvbusa and are you going to build the motor? Cams, pistons, rods, etc? Yeah, Commuta that number is on race gas so on a heavy build motor with all the goodies I'm guessing 400hp+ on pump gas. Craash on stock motor?

No, I'll be adding Wossner Pistons, ARP Studs, Springs, Oil Pump Grear, HD Clutch springs with Slave support, and water injection. I'll also be going with the new full pipe. That should be good for around 14 psi on pump gas, but I'll run it around 12.

I used to live in Warner Robins where Cooper now has his shop. A buddy of mine had his ZX-14 engine rebuilt and tuned by Cooper and that thing ran like a raped ape. Cooper was great at technical skills as well as his customer service was top notch. It was funny the couple of times we visited as there is a mall with a movie theater right across the street from his shop. He told us they had to dyno test off site because the theater was complaining about the noise from the roar of the engines.

I'm not sure if he's still selling it but how about one that's already built/good for 260mph+... :beerchug:

CLICK---> My other woman!

PICT1267.jpg

PICT1266.jpg

Member Destin07 here was selling his black beauty, not sure if its still for.sale, but the build can be part of the fun

Droid via Tapatalk

haha Have no real intention on doing it. Just a DREAM for maybe the future. Unless your offering?? :cheerleader:

Palv sometimes dreams come true you never know how things may end up :) Christmas is just around the corner. hehe. Got-Busa, I dunno. I think I rather buy a stock busa and have it custom built to my liking. You never really know about all the problems the previous owner caused plus I wouldn't want to pay Cooper double for patch work. That's just my 2 cent. Craash, that thing is going to be a beast.

After looking at this RCC Turbo Hayabusa on youtube, I am starting to get the itch to now want to have another hayabusa built. I can never get enough of that black on black. It's beautiful and with a turbo added that just make things more addicting. I better get some information from you guys on who is good for building motors because I know Jerry Cooper is well known.
- ‪RCC Turbo Hayabusa 1‬‏[/url]

Everybody knows you only need 600 rwhp for the street . . .:stoopid:

Last edited by a moderator:
Member Destin07 here was selling his black beauty, not sure if its still for.sale, but the build can be part of the fun

Droid via Tapatalk

I think Mamba's linked video is actually one of Destin07's when he was trying to sell it. Nice bike for sure.

It is a sickness. I JUST ordered my kit from Frank, along with the engine goodies, and I've already moved from wanting around 230 HP on my original specs to 310 or so on the final. Of course mine won't ever be streched or have a fat tire, so hopefully 310 is 'enough' for me. :rofl:

It is a sickness. I JUST ordered my kit from Frank, along with the engine goodies, and I've already moved from wanting around 230 HP on my original specs to 310 or so on the final. Of course mine won't ever be streched or have a fat tire, so hopefully 310 is 'enough' for me. :rofl:

Won't ever be streched? Yeah right, you are just saying that now. Sooner or later you are going to order that McIntosh 6'' over AlumiPro Swingarm with the added NOS tank. You might get that itch for even more power :)

Back