Getting sick and tired!!!

This same thing happned to the R1 forum this year. As an ex owner or a 99R1, you should have seen all of the comments from R1 owners about the comming of the Hayabusa!!!! Everyone had nothing but unkind comments about the new suzuki. I think most of this is envy of not having the "best of the moment" all ego's. All of us like to think we ride the very best there is and do not like to hear that our beast may not be the best. A lot of people realize that and this is their way of revenge. My .02

I thought this was a site to discuss how great the Hayabusa is. I see so much crap about a Blackbird and a ZX12. Who cares. If you wanted one of those bikes you should have bought one. No the Bus won't stay at the top forever. Someone will come along with something better. It is the competitive nature of the business. I think we should use this site to make our Busa's better (for those who like your bike and want to keep it) For the others go to the ZX12 site or the Blakbird site if you want to praise a bike that is not out yet. As many of you said already lets wait until we have some hard facts before we spout off. I for one will be keeping my Bus no matter what comes out. I have always ridden a Suzuki and have never been disapointed. I will wait until Suzuki comes out with something better than the Bus.

The last of the loyal Suzuki owners.
Porky

Porky,
Let me start out by saying I am a sportbike junkie. I think some posts are strictly taunts to get a rise out of the members. Some are interesting information. Of all the Sport Bike sites I have visited (everyone I can find a link to), not one is exclusive to a certain brand or model as far as the posts go. It is the "nature of the
beast". Some of these posts you refer to contain some good info. A few of the "deeper" members on this board can dissect the hyped #'s and give insight to the "not as deep" as to why they don't pan out and or how they size up to the Abuser. This is the Hayabusa site no doubt, but I think the Hype will continue as long as this site does.
My $.01 (can't afford $.02 cause' i'm savin' up for all the new go-fast bikes from Jay-Pan :> )
Let the Opinions fly.
Nailz

When the people who post the "gonna' be faster" posts read this, they will know that the mission was successful. Earl is right. The R1 forum was in an uproar over the Abuser (it was "Oh god, my R1 won't be all the rage again next year. I'm not the coolest guy in the neighborhood anymore"). I look at it like this... It's only text, It's only text... If you don't want to read it, don't click the link. I am not a hype poster, but I will <confess> to reading them, just as the members responding to this link obviously have. The hype posters will move on when they fail to get negative responses from their posts. Hey, to each his own. But it's only text...
Nailz

Well, I tend to read more than write here, but today I'll tell ya what I do. I read all the hype about the vaporware bikes. Are they gonna happen? Probably. Someday. Will I own a bike like that? Probably. Someday. But it is today. So I go for a ride and beat the poop out of any other bike on the road and smile. For sure. Today.

Rich D,
i am replying for the 1st time to. good call. emattson is right about the hype poop and its only text. i read it, decide what i think about it, then go for blast on my missle.
ZR

Back