Getting ready to split cases to fix second gear (trying to get list together)

cbibb

Registered
Getting ready to try and tackle this. Its an 06, I have a manual and all the tools/torque wrenches. Trying to get a list of parts/gaskets together so I can order everything at the same time. The trans will be sent out as a complete unit. Here is what I have so far, please add anything else I may need.

Clutch cover gasket
Clutch push rod gasket
Lower engine case gasket
Stator cover gasket
Starter cover gasket
Valve cover gasket (looked like it had been leaking, i know its not part of the lower case lol)

Anything else Im missing? Also whats the best place to get all this at the same time? Thanks for any help guys

There is no lower case gasket, its Suzuki Bond.
Getting ready to try and tackle this. Its an 06, I have a manual and all the tools/torque wrenches. Trying to get a list of parts/gaskets together so I can order everything at the same time. The trans will be sent out as a complete unit. Here is what I have so far, please add anything else I may need.

Clutch cover gasket
Clutch push rod gasket
Lower engine case gasket
Stator cover gasket
Starter cover gasket
Valve cover gasket (looked like it had been leaking, i know its not part of the lower case lol)

Anything else Im missing? Also whats the best place to get all this at the same time? Thanks for any help guys

As well as the following,,
Crush washers for the oil lines
Shift shaft cover gasket and seal
Output shaft seal
water pump oring
Idler cover gasket
If your swapping the valve cover gasket, get the Spark plug hole gaskets, also and the the cover bolt seals

Thank you sir, fro, following and doing tons of research, I see that you know your stuff! Appreciate the help, keep your eyes open for further questions if needed!!

Shift forks.
You will likely need at least the small one and one large one. You can replace teh stock shift shafts with solid ones as well.

Back