Registered
rt .5010
60ft 1.4940
330ft 3.9550
1/8 5.9500
1/8mph 123.55
1/4 9.1998
1/4mph 147.20

My previous best was 9.22 which I ran twice. The 60fts were a little slower than normal, my question is does my mph seem normal for the times im running. I weigh 155 unsuited.

rt .5010
60ft 1.4940
330ft 3.9550
1/8 5.9500
1/8mph 123.55
1/4 9.1998
1/4mph 147.20

My previous best was 9.22 which I ran twice. The 60fts were a little slower than normal, my question is does my mph seem normal for the times im running. I weigh 155 unsuited.

That is some good mph in the 1/8th. I have ran the same ET at only 117mph.

I was asking about the 1/4 mph being low because I heard that the track im running at on average reads about 4mph lower than other tracks. (larue, ohio) My mods are lowered front and back, stretched 6.5 over, shinko u-soft, airshifter, -1 +3 gearing, full brocks ah exaust, strapped, power commander3, I think thats about it. Are there any free or cheap mods to make me go faster?

Yes, its running pump gas. Im stuck at mid to high 3.90s for the 330ft but I will keep trying and it should get better. Also forgot to mention three heavy clutch springs and a welded clutch mod.

Id like to do that but it is on the street a lot more than I race it, Im working on a weight brick, it should be done tomorrow. If that doesnt improve my times at all it can always be removed. Thanks for the advice, any and all of it is appreciated.

I shift at 11,500 on the tach. I only ever had it at one track and people claim that their 1/4 ets are close to other tracks but the 1/4 mph is usually 3 to 4 mph low. So far my best mph was 148.

I have very similar mods done to my GEN II, however I'm about 90 lbs heavier than you. My best time is 9.74 and my MPH's was right about where yours are. That's with a stock rear sprocket. My next move it to go up 2 teeth in the back and see if that helps me. I must say your are 60 feeting yours. :bowdown: My best 60 ft is still in the 1.60ish range. :whistle: I'm trying and trying to get into the 1.50's then 1.40's. Again I must say good job, :thumbsup: keep the smooth side up. GONE

I have very similar mods done to my GEN II, however I'm about 90 lbs heavier than you. My best time is 9.74 and my MPH's was right about where yours are. That's with a stock rear sprocket. My next move it to go up 2 teeth in the back and see if that helps me. I must say your are 60 feeting yours. :bowdown: My best 60 ft is still in the 1.60ish range. :whistle: I'm trying and trying to get into the 1.50's then 1.40's. Again I must say good job, :thumbsup: keep the smooth side up. GONE

My best 60ft was 1.46, now its consistently 1.48 to 1.50 and im always trying to go faster. Keep practicing and it will only get better.

Id like to do that but it is on the street a lot more than I race it, Im working on a weight brick, it should be done tomorrow. If that doesnt improve my times at all it can always be removed. Thanks for the advice, any and all of it is appreciated.

If you can drain your fuel then at the track all you have to do is empty the pump as into a container. Just prop tank, disconnect line, add 2ft of small hose, turn pump on but DONT START Bike. Do that for about two minutes and it should drain the tank. I do this all then time instead of a siphon. This works very fast.

Back