getting more hp

Milwaukee_Joe

Registered
After the exhaust pipe and the power commander the hp goes up to 190, but I'm looking to get an extra 10-15 hp without doing major work. Any ideas???

Uhhhhhhhh, what kinda pipe and powercommander can get HP to 190
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

1397 and Yosh cams, but then you would be right above where you are claiming.
rock.gif

Do you mean 160 perchance?

190, Dam I want one of those pipe and power commander combos. I throw mine away !! Cheap horsepower NOS, Partner installed one on his bike 40 horse. He has had no problems said it feels like he is a gear lower when he hits the button. There again how fast is fast enough ??

If you are getting 190, you don't need to do anything else. If you mean pipe and power comaner which is 168- 171hp you can go to cams or degree the cams or run dry NOS good for about 184hp.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

You could get 190 at the crank I bet with those mods hehe How about small airbox mod PCII Two Brothers 4-2-1 exhaust BMC filter ram air seals ATRE I would llike to see 170 think I can get there with just those or do I need cams . I dont want just peak HP reading either I want usable mid range . I had a 88 750 with 100 HP but my midrange was so much better than all my buddies newer liquid cooled 750s I could beat them almost any time if they picked the right gear at the right RPM they could get me but a roll on or a drag race etc I got them all the time We dont have a quarter mile but I turned 7.1s all day with the 750 6.6 on my 1100 I hope my Busa runs 6.4 6.3 somewhere in there

Dennis (TMH) Motorhead in Cleveland, sh.org has put a ton of busas on the dyno. Turboed and all motor. I'll bet he would like to know how to get 190HP with a pipe and PC.

This is the first I have ever heard it.

A friend of mine remapped his fuel curve in his computer, basically adding a power commander option, and a Yosh RS-3 single pipe and then dyno'd his bike and it came out at 189 hp. He has a little fun on his bike even without the bottle.

OK, so you are saying 190 with a the nitrous spraying? That is believable, without nitrous... BS....

no you think that the twin pipes offer better performance than the single pipe, what's the difference? I've that the twin pipes will give better hp, but I've seen both on bikes and I can't see a difference.

no you think that the twin pipes offer better performance than the single pipe, what's the difference?  I've that the twin pipes will give better hp, but I've seen both on bikes and I can't see a difference.
Depends on the bike. Some singles will do better then doubles. I used the doubles for equal performance and a better sound. Don't forget you are also dropping weight with a single.

OK guys the skinny on the Dyno readings are they can give you corrected Hp depending on what you put in for variables ie. temp air density etc I have seen shops before boost there numbers for years . They give you a great high number to brag about but a dyno is a tuning tool you use it to improve on your bike sometimes from day to day can give different Hp readings +- 5 Hp you need to use someone reputable . 190 Does seem alittle high even if you messed with the numbers but a shop calibrating wrong or wrong variables can give you that as long as you use it to improve the power curve and test different things with you will be alright I think NE shoudl dyno his there he could get 400 HP hehe

OK guys the skinny on the Dyno readings are they can give you corrected Hp depending on what you put in for variables ie. temp air density etc I have seen shops before boost there numbers for years . They give you a great high number to brag about but a dyno is a tuning tool you use it to improve on your bike sometimes from day to day can give different Hp readings +- 5 Hp you need to use someone reputable . 190 Does seem alittle high even if you messed with the numbers but a shop calibrating wrong or wrong variables can give you that as long as you use it to improve the power curve and test different things with you will be alright I think NE shoudl dyno his there he could get 400 HP hehe
Yhea maybe 450hp. Well I like mine as road rwhp which is conservative at 290-300 @ present.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yhea maybe 450hp.  Well I like mine as road rwhp which is conservative at 290-300 @ present.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
So just what kind of neck brace do you wear when you ride?
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

And how exactly do you get grip/ keep that bike on the road??? besides, how fast do you need to go? breaking the sound barrier on a motorcycle down city streets is not my idea of fun...especially once a car comes out of the alley.
devil.gif

Back