Getting mods done slowly, but surely

Johnny Bravo

Registered
I've only had the bike about two weeks, but so far here are the mods I've gotten done:

Trunk mod:

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

I did the trunk mod on my bike about a month ago. Being my bike is lowered I could not go with a trunk as deep as some.(4.5") When my wife rides with me is was rubbing at first at first. I tighten the shock spring some and that has helped so far. I put a piece of tape on it so I can keep an eye on it. Just an idea in case you have this issue.

More mods! Just installed the M4 Retro slip ons. According to my bathroom scale, each M4 weighed 4.2 lbs. and each stock can weighed 15.8 lbs. Just by dumping the stock exhaust and going with the M4, I saved 23.2 lbs! Plus they look great and sound killer. Also shown in the picture is my new Puig Z Racing dark smoked windscreen.

011.jpg

More mods! Just installed the M4 Retro slip ons. According to my bathroom scale, each M4 weighed 4.2 lbs. and each stock can weighed 15.8 lbs. Just by dumping the stock exhaust and going with the M4, I saved 23.2 lbs! Plus they look great and sound killer. Also shown in the picture is my new Puig Z Racing dark smoked windscreen.

Very nice! I never weighed them. :thumbsup:

Very nice! I never weighed them. :thumbsup:

I can't thank you enough for such a smooth transaction, Daniel.

Product shipped out the next business day after payment, arrived perfectly packaged at my door 48 hours later, plus text message communication/support through the entire process. Absolutely one of the best buying experiences I've ever had with a private individual!

I'm absolutely thrilled with the exhaust, Daniel. Can't thank you enough for making my first buying experience on Hayabusa.org a great one.

I can't thank you enough for such a smooth transaction, Daniel.

Product shipped out the next business day after payment, arrived perfectly packaged at my door 48 hours later, plus text message communication/support through the entire process. Absolutely one of the best buying experiences I've ever had with a private individual!

I'm absolutely thrilled with the exhaust, Daniel. Can't thank you enough for making my first buying experience on Hayabusa.org a great one.

Thank you for the kind words. :beerchug:

Back