Getting Married -

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well, for those of you who have met Snooki, and especially those who were at my retirement, you saw us get engaged. So, we are actually doing it on Tuesday. So, I thought I would share with you all. If any peeps are in Vegas and would be interested in coming out, send me a message and I will send you the address...

Shawn, I am going to try to make it, but I cant promise anything. It would be an honor to be able to attend.

Well I get what's in it for you MC but why would Snookie do that?:cookoo:

Much happiness to you both.

So, you had to get her to Vegas and get her drunk enough to say "I Do"? :ROFL:

Really: Truly happy for you both!!

Omar and I wish so badly we could swing getting there for this!! With his kids in town, there's just no way to hop on that plane and make it. We are soooo happy for you both and love you both so much!! Couldn't be happier for you two!! Can't wait to see you both again!

i'm so happy for both of you and really wish i could be there!

however, i don't think this union is truly joined until we have an .org celebration and blessing :inlove: :bigcrowd: :drinka:

I go away for a little while and come back to this? Wow, I wonder what other excitement I have missed? Shawn, congrats to you both of you. Would love to head to Vegas, but getting ready to move to D.C. at the end of the week.

I'm so happy for the two of you. You make a great couple, and I can see how much in love the two of you are . wish I could join you. congrats!

Back