Getting It Figured Out.

gsxrdan2

Registered
Just had my first win on the new setup. Learning the awesome ams 2000 and the Gann finally. Managed a 5.0 at 148.

01b4d33232544096e1d3c027b95d4e997addd00b34.jpg

IMG_3275.JPG

If you don't mind my asking, what is your experience and how long have you been racing? You seem very committed and you're getting her done. I'm just an old guy considering some runs on the drag strip!
I've been drag racing cars and bike for over 25 years. I've been riding turbo bike for a few years ,I have a 63" hand clutch busa without a controller that goes 8.5 @ 170 also but its tougher to ride than this thing. I race in a prostreet class here in Canada. Get out and have some fun .We have a guy riding a turbo busa here that's turning 70. He has a blast.

I've been drag racing cars and bike for over 25 years. I've been riding turbo bike for a few years ,I have a 63" hand clutch busa without a controller that goes 8.5 @ 170 also but its tougher to ride than this thing. I race in a prostreet class here in Canada. Get out and have some fun .We have a guy riding a turbo busa here that's turning 70. He has a blast.
Hi all I am building a LSR/ DRAG busa. I am turning 69 next year. I started racing in 1965, service 66 to 69 wounded mid 69 in a wheelchair till 1971 started racing again 72 in a F5000 Lola T142 in SCCA. Then a alky funny car in 1984 best run 6.07 sec @221 MPH that would be slow today lol. Then on to a 1460 Kawi 7.60 @176 MPH.

It was awesome seeing you progress and the successes you had this year Danny! Just remember, I'm comin' for ya next season! That is of course unless my buckin' bronco decides to not keep the front down..lol

It was awesome seeing you progress and the successes you had this year Danny! Just remember, I'm comin' for ya next season! That is of course unless my buckin' bronco decides to not keep the front down..lol
Can't wait to see what your bike runs with a good chassis and a little less on the Go Go button. You made impressive gains also. Gonna be an epic season

Back