Getting frame polished, a few ???'s

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
A guy that does polishing for a business owes me $500 toward a bike he bought, so he is going to polish a bunch of stuff for me.

My question is this: What about the little plugs and the black piece that is on the frame??? I assume that the plugs just pull out, but what about the black piece? Is it glued? If so, has anyone ever re-used theirs??

TIA!

not to hijack but what are they for??? i've wondered this since i first brought mine home...is there something in there behind them?

A guy that does polishing for a business owes me $500 toward a bike he bought, so he is going to polish a bunch of stuff for me.

My question is this:  What about the little plugs and the black piece that is on the frame???  I assume that the plugs just pull out, but what about the black piece?  Is it glued?  If so, has anyone ever re-used theirs??

TIA!
Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Look under merchindise,Turbo1320 has some motormount plugs,there listed under axle dress up cause they come in a kit.His are black but maybe he has outhers.

Hello Board, first time to post, I just got done with frame polishing and that was not as near to easy as I thought. Looks real good but alot of work...

Polishing is no big deal check out my ride

2005mine.jpg

Back