Getting excited

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
My 10OZ Polished NOS bottle is in.
One step closer to being juiced.
I'm gonna mount it this weekend then get the kit as soon as I can.
The kit doesn't come with the polished bottle....and I wanted to figure out where I'm gonna mount it b4 I get the kit.
I'm thinkin of makin aluminum mounts on the cargo net bolts below the rear hump.
Any other ideas?
rock.gif
?

NOS... got me thinking.....

i think i am going to stik to the other upgrades before i decide on NOS.

be carefull Monsta , that stuff can do some nasty . Dont end up like the song....."Monster Mash". Ask some of the hi-speed boys...before u jus pump that shid in there . Ninja Eater probably has tried it...or knows about...or them other members , with turbo . Chec it out bro , dont roast yer mill.
If its bought an on the way....keep it forsure ,I have heard you can use the NOS , to cool down the effects from the turbo .
Which I'm sure is next on the list .

HAYA-NOS-A-TURBO-NATOR .

Hayabusa...Ride Faster....or in this case,till yer eyeballs are flat . Go get 'em Monsta...

be carefull Monsta , that stuff can do some nasty . Dont end up like the song....."Monster Mash".    Ask some of the hi-speed boys...before u jus pump that shid in there . Ninja Eater probably has tried it...or knows about...or them other members , with  turbo .  Chec it out bro , dont roast yer mill.
      If its bought an on the way....keep it forsure ,I have heard you can use the NOS , to cool down the effects from the  turbo .
  Which I'm sure is next on the list .

HAYA-NOS-A-TURBO-NATOR .

Hayabusa...Ride Faster....or in this case,till yer eyeballs are flat . Go get 'em Monsta...
I don't have any experiance plumbing bikes so I enlisted the help of a local master.
Should be OK......I hope....and if not 1500 stroker Busa ...here I come.

Oh yeah......I'll only use it when I need ta.
We're on Busa's...... how often will I need it in B.C.
Not many crazy bikes round here.

You may be right.
idea.gif
Code:
I didn't think of it that way.
I use mine regularly! [ATTACH=full]428952[/ATTACH]  [ATTACH=full]428952[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]428953[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• jump9.gif
    jump9.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 39
  • jump9.gif
    jump9.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 37
Thats my Nozzle. Mounted in the hole where the flapper valve USED to be.
A Guy on SuzukiHayabusa.org sells them.
I had to turn it around, I had it facing forward, but it hit the valve cover on the bottom, so it's facing rearward now.
Makes it very convienient for mounting.

Back