getting divorced and moving

Rongotti

Registered
Are there any riders in Boise? I am waiting to hear about a job out there might be headin out west

yea man I had talked about it a few months ago. Sorry i havent been on in a while just trying to get my head str8. Wife is a complete nut she makes $22,000 more than me and wants allimony after 13 months of marriage lol whatever. The bike is in her name so i will probably give it back to her and buy an 05 LE once i get out to Bise if i go at all. this #### sucks is all i know
sad.gif

I am here in Boise. There is a club out here, and I think that there are about 5 or 6 busa's in it. Let me know what is up with you coming out here. I can tell you the good places to live and the bad one's. What job are you looking at?
Kelly

yea man I had talked about it a few months ago. Sorry i havent been on in a while just trying to get my head str8. Wife is a complete nut she makes $22,000 more than me and wants allimony after 13 months of marriage lol whatever. The bike is in her name so i will probably give it back to her and buy an 05 LE once i get out to Bise if i go at all. this #### sucks is all i know
sad.gif
...Sorry to here that mate!!

Wish things work out towards the better soon bro!!
smile.gif

9mm, I find the glock fits the hand well.....one more thing, please remember this rule: if it flies, floats or f**ks, rent it!!

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126017319 -->

Back