Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8

A great day to die I guess....

You can't outrun a radio - if they wanted him bad enough, the'd have caught him.

I don't get! What's so cool about out running the cops? I don't know about you all but I put to much time and money into my bike to risk such stunts.

Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8
Up in Montreal, Canada
- Getting chase by Cops and chasing a Cherokee SRT8.[/url]

looking at the original post, he/she says nothing about this 'being cool', nor who was actually in the video. just a straight youtube post, nothing more. maybe the intention was too point out the dangers. I guess I don't have the mind reading abilities others do...

Last edited by a moderator:
or a Ninja 250 forum. Obviously soda can exhausts and welding on top of shelves full of flammable materials are accepted there. Im sure they would love this and be jealous

:thumbsup::lol::rofl:

Don't forget, having your dog watch you weld would be acceptable also...

wont see the kind of sympathy semi has for bike riders going down from me....

as far as im concerned.... treat em like a cager.... use the stop sticks and pivot maneuver if you get close enough......

see how often bikes decide to run then....

if you cant take the heat for your actions, leave the keys hung up on the wall at home..

or better yet for all of us that do ride.... sell the bike..

my insurance went up on the busa this year for crap just like this...

yeah they could have got him if they wanted him. a dude i know was speeding to work on a triumph one day, the cop that first saw him got on the radio and there was a cop at every exit till he just got off and let them nab him.

I'm not even convinced that the cops were actually chasing him. The 1st one looked like he may have had someone pulled over already and the 2nd probably wouldn't even bother to pull out.

wont see the kind of sympathy semi has for bike riders going down from me....

after you see enough of your friends go down, help load them into ambulances, watch them being taken away in helicopters, and attend their funerals, i think you'll change your point of view...while i do not respect idiots who show out in public and put others at risk, i also don't wish death and/or life changing injuries on them either

it took 6 other people and me to turn a fellow rider over onto a gurney just north of Meridian, MS one night because he was in so many broken pieces (he survived, only lost 1/2 of one leg, and currently rides a trike)...i've been there when riders have gone over the handlebars, landed on their heads, and ended up with blood clots on their brains...seen riders highside, lowside, and watched as a friend got caught on his bike and the two of them tumbled through the air end over end...helped MC Mustang get his bike back up, swatted mosquitos off Noodles as he laid in a ditch, listened to friends scream that they couldn't breath and were going to die as we waited for help to arrive, looked into Busawhipped's dilated eyes and hoped that the concussion wasn't anything major...i've held their hands, held them down to keep them from injuring themselves, and told them everything was going to be ok while i prayed under my breath that i was telling the truth

i don't want to hear about anything like this happening to someone just because they are being stupid...i just hope they learn that putting others in harm's way is not the right thing to do and save it for the right time and place to play

after you see enough of your friends go down, help load them into ambulances, watch them being taken away in helicopters, and attend their funerals, i think you'll change your point of view...while i do not respect idiots who show out in public and put others at risk, i also don't wish death and/or life changing injuries on them either

it took 6 other people and me to turn a fellow rider over onto a gurney just north of Meridian, MS one night because he was in so many broken pieces (he survived, only lost 1/2 of one leg, and currently rides a trike)...i've been there when riders have gone over the handlebars, landed on their heads, and ended up with blood clots on their brains...seen riders highside, lowside, and watched as a friend got caught on his bike and the two of them tumbled through the air end over end...helped MC Mustang get his bike back up, swatted mosquitos off Noodles as he laid in a ditch, listened to friends scream that they couldn't breath and were going to die as we waited for help to arrive, looked into Busawhipped's dilated eyes and hoped that the concussion wasn't anything major...i've held their hands, held them down to keep them from injuring themselves, and told them everything was going to be ok while i prayed under my breath that i was telling the truth

i don't want to hear about anything like this happening to someone just because they are being stupid...i just hope they learn that putting others in harm's way is not the right thing to do and save it for the right time and place to play

Amen. Good post.

It's a sad example of current mind set. Read the comments on this video on YouTube.
Almost all are 100% the opposite of what folks here are saying. They are having fun and complimenting them and laughing at the cops.

Personally I want to thank the op for posting it.
I always wanted to know what it was like to try to kill myself in traffic.

I did like the music though. :)

Nice first post. :banghead::banghead:
Some dumdarse running from the cops and putting lives at risk. :banghead:
Do you have a wife and kids?
I :please: you are more grown up than this first post. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:soapbox::soapbox:

It's a sad example of current mind set. Read the comments on this video on YouTube.
Almost all are 100% the opposite of what folks here are saying. They are having fun and complimenting them and laughing at the cops.

Personally I want to thank the op for posting it.
I always wanted to know what it was like to try to kill myself in traffic.

I did like the music though. :)

dangit blanca you beat me to it .....i read the posts and thought the same thing to me it looked like a bunch of misguided teens and you know if you think about it everytime they see a video like this they think this is what i need to do to be cool or popular my own oppinoin of course
peer pressure is a :banghead:

too bad they use cool music for lame vids its just not right:laugh:

there lies the big difference from you and i semi...

i have done tours of duty both with EMS and in the morgue, as well as cadavar labs... and i have absolutly no sympathy for idiots... none...

their is a huge difference between people who wreck riding like they have brain cells upstairs, and happen to go down, and people who choose to run from the cops, cut through traffic, and generally act like a meance to the safety of others...

if they dont value their life or those around them... i dont see a single reason that i should value theirs..

Great post Semi, its not a good feeling wanting to help someone and feeling helpless yourself.

Back