Getting bored with riding....anybody else go through this?

Wow guys I can't believe all the good feedback and suggestions...thanks :thumbsup: :beerchug: Just reading this thread has made me feel rejuvenated about my riding, all the different viewpoints and suggestions have really opened my eyes :super: I think I might get a dualsport since I just have 2 streetbikes now, and maybe get involved in some group activities. And who knows, I might even throw on the backpack and take a road trip :thumbsup:

I never get enough but I've only been street riding for a year. I rode all winter just so I wouldn't go thru withdrawal. Hope I never get tired of riding.

here and there but i force myself to grab a quick ride and then cuss myself out to why i didn't want to in the 1st place. it's a nice stress reliever for me. buying something for the bike here and there helped keep the spark alive for the past 8yrs with my k1.

Every time out on any of my bikes is an adventure. of course I live 45 minutes from anywhere..and the roads are twisty and challenging. I was bored with my harley's so I bought the Busa. Now when I go back to the harley's i ride them like the BUsa..not bored anymore!

Back