Getting a Stage 1 Turbo Installed

lugnutz

Registered
My '07 is at HPC right now and the man GPW is installing the Turbo and a bunch of other goodies as we speak. Let me tell you about professional attitude and someone that knows his stuff. Like he's mentioned before, it's like a Starbucks atmosphere. Hanging out on the leather couch watching satellite TV and watching the installation of my Turbo right now.

When I first walked into the shop, I was completely amazed. Super clean, great attitude, friendly atmosphere. Lots of inventory on the wall and extremely knowledgeable.

Can't wait to get it completed. Here are some pics for the meantime..

1.jpg

I'm from CT and drove down here to get this installed. So far it was well worth the drive!!
smile.gif
I'll post more pics as they come..

If you're interested in getting one installed, HPC goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Greg at HPC did my tuning on my RCC stage 1 kit. Greg also treated me very good on the kit and parts. HPC is a top notch tuning center. FIRST CLASS all the way. Well worth the drive also.

Jody.

I can't wait.  Last night he had the bike running while.  Today is going to be buttoning all the parts up and getting her tuned on the dyno.  I'll have more pics to share later. He was working on my bike till 1:00 in the morning just to get it running before today.

Well I made the trip back and I couldn't wait to get on the bike. Fitted the plastics on and fired her up. The bike just purred like a fine tuned machine. I would consider HPC a world class performance shop. Doesn't make excuses, just gets it done! Whatever you want, whatever you need, he has the tools and the inventory in stock to tweak your bike and get it setup the way you want.

The first ride was wild. The power was unreal and it's a true kick in the pants. Grip it and rip it!! I put a small slideshow together. Check it out!

More pics to come!

http://www.myrc20.com/images2/busa/index.html

Congrats on the new turbo I bet she runs like a Bat
Outta He77. I just wish I had a shop like HPC where
I am.

Wow, driving from CT to get it set up. I'm considering a stage I myself but finding a good turbo tuner in CT is an issue.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it set you back for the install and tune? PM if you want.

I'm interested in the prices also, kit and all. And I've got to say leaving it as a sleeper was a great idea. The bike looks perfect!!
bowdown.gif

The price out the door depends on alot of different varibles. Blow off valve, internal vs. external waste gate, stealth setup. You'll probably need to purchase an ignition module that plugs into your PCIII usb. I had alot of goodies put on as well, GI Pro, Shift Light, Power Commander Shifter, tinted windscreen, radiator ice, and ignition module. Your best bet is to call HPC at 301-473-9191 and ask for Greg. He'll give you all the information you're looking for. Mention that you're calling from the ORG and he'll hook you up with a good price.

Guys just call and we can get it sorted out. We can use several other turbo kits as well. Just mention you are from the org and what your intentions are with your machine. This install presented some small challenges but we worked around them. Looking forward to doing more projects like this over the winter. You can send us your bike via our insured carrier for the week and we will ship in back to you turbo charged and all.
beerchug.gif

Back