Gettin' naked & strarting a fight

AZTECWARRIOR

Registered
One of the things that got me away from cruisers was a British Magazine deemed “Street Fightersâ€￾. Beyond the hot babes they happen to feature are the sizzling hot customs.  They can take an older bike & strip-off the fairing & showcase the motor, frames & other exposed elements.  Really, this magazine has pushed me over the edge ‘cuz these Brits are on to something HUGE. What do you all think? A busted fairing is a opportunity for them & a lost for us.

What do you all think about this trend here in the USA or have some of u already started? I’ll post more pics as I find them.

http://www.betablocker.co.uk/Hayabus....as.html

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081870232 -->

rothwell_toys_1.jpg

Busa's Engine is interesting enough to pull the look off. The Radiator and reserve tank too promenant. Want to see those headers.

Although I DO like the way that looks, *I* can't do it. I love the whole fairing look and REALLY love it above 140. But it IS cool to look at! No, wait.... it's just wrong! No, it's okay, to each their own... I like it... but it's so COMMON looking! No, YES, yes, NO! grrrrrr!!!
ooooooooooooh! CHEEZE! [munch munch]

It is hard to see her that way! Guess it does take some things out of the way, but she just looks so naked without the fairings!

Back