Gettin' itchy!!

Not the kind of itch I need to cure...but thanks for the suggestion.

I need to get away for a few days and RIDE!!!!!

I can tell you it's been beautiful here in the mountains (and in Reno for that matter!). Hi 80's, low 90's in Reno and 70's in the Sierras.....roads are clean too! Doyle

P1000695.JPG

P1010515.JPG

P1010572.JPG

P1010573.JPG

We have a few of those around Phoenix, but the sheriff's love to hang out behind the tumbleweeds..:whistle:

Well, I went 168 mph (gps) on that road! You can see forward and behind about 5-6 miles each way!
Hey Doyle? That looks like SR447 to Gerlach and the Black Rock Desert. Been on that one in a truck before and remember coming up on range cattle crossing the road on more than a few occasions.

Hey Doyle? That looks like SR447 to Gerlach and the Black Rock Desert. Been on that one in a truck before and remember coming up on range cattle crossing the road on more than a few occasions.

On the run I mentioned, I actually reconned ahead for about 5 miles then went back for the run!

I'm thinking that coming to a sudden stop by way of a cow would suck....
Posted via Mobile Device

On the run I mentioned, I actually reconned ahead for about 5 miles then went back for the run!

I'm thinking that coming to a sudden stop by way of a cow would suck:o
Posted via Mobile Device

My son and I took a little hike today off hwy88, about 15 miles from Monitor Pass. You guys that will be coming over 88 will be riding over that tiny stretch of pavement that you can see in the background which will put you approx 65 miles from the Peppermill. :beerchug:

100_3284.jpg

Back