Gettin a new bike........

BusaReds

Registered
Just paid off the 04LE and modded it out,  well until I go into the head a little later......
Now that I own the best sport touring bike which I love and will hold onto forever, I want an awesome twisties bike with just the right amount of power, light, and nimble that I can beat around use it up toss it away and get another...."You know my bike on the side....LOL"  Sorry Ladies no pun intended,  oooppss I guess there was....LOLLOL

I decided on the Gixxer 750!!!  The bike is "BAD A$$" and with all the 1K hype it is slept on.....I had a black 04 gixxer 1K before my 04 LE and I hated it for a cruising bike.  So a lady hit me totalled it (I only broke my thumb) and I ended up doin it right with BusaReds....
In the time I had the 1K I knew this just was too much power and too short a wheelbase to have relaxed fun on.  You gotta be on your toes the whole time with the 1K's.

So I got an awesome deal from my buddy in Pittsburgh for a new 05 black gixxer 750 for $8299 but then he put the bug in my ear about a "new" 05 blue and white one the showroom floor that has a yosh pipe and chrome wheels already set up for a deal I cant believe so I am on the fence on which to jump on.........
But it sure is a great desicion to have to make....
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110243086 -->

Wow. I wish I had your kind of stress. Must suck to be you....
tounge.gif

For my .02, I am a fan of the blue and white..... let us know and post some pics!
thumbs-up.gif

Been looking to get a smaller sportbike myself for the twisties, but I'm not sure yet. Really liking the 05 1K, but just not 100% positive yet.

Yep a fun problem to have for sure. Do you do the Budds Creek races? ... I saw a lot of '04 LE's out there last season. How about joining us on May 7th for the Virginia Spring Ride ... I'd love to see your modded Busa. Let us know which 750 you decide on ... and I agree with you that it doesn't get the Props that it deserves.

I am thinking of doing the same thing, just next Jan/Feb when my car gets paid off. I was thinking if it was today, I'd get the GSXR750. But maybe next year Suzuki will do something noticeable with the Busa, or maybe another middleweight bike will catch my eye, or not.... desicions decisions....

Hey Sage, Yeah I race at the Creek......I live like about 15mins from there......I used to race my pro et 8.80et Kawi KZ....Just got the busa in Oct. And I am waitin for the weather to break so I can get down there and finish killing this sorry a$$ed bridgestone on the rear of my BUSA....LOL
I have been following the post on the spring ride and hope it doesnt interfer with some other activities that may come up.
thanks for the invite and I will be workin towards it

Cool ... I made all of the races there last year as a spectator ... the next best thing to being on the track is watching from the stands ... always a great time!

well it looks like I will be riding out to pick it up this weekend as long as there is no crazy weather comin into the mountains in MD, WV, and western PA.......
Looks like I am gonna go for the Blue+Black...........:D

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110287473 -->

I am kind of partial to the black bikes, but either will probably do nicely for you.

Already ordering the mods......ZG double bubble, hotbodies undertail and hugger, Watsen flush mount LED front turn signals (which will prob take 6 months to get but worth it the guy had too many orders for the LEDS and cant keep up with the demand, at least he admits it on his site!!) and Yosh carbon bolt on. Dont wanna go with a full system and then have to go into the box mods and PC. That'll tap into the future BusaReds head work money......:laugh:

Back