craigntx

Registered
trackprep.jpg

8k mi
braided stainless brake lines
aftermkt undertail of unk make
$6100 + ttl
have $ (from the ins ck) for gun stuff:laugh:

I see you are buying Damien's bike. I believe he swapped the front brake calipers for a better Honda caliper as well. He does take care of his bikes. He is a friend of mine from Dallas. His Father started all the Deal's Gap motorcycle hoopla in the 70's as the place to go. You are getting a great deal too. You aren't going anywhere, you joined 12/05.

Last edited:
No problem with you stayin, bro. Why would you even need to ask? It's all about ridin'.

I see you are buying Damien's bike. I believe he swapped the front brake calipers for a better Honda caliper as well. He does take care of his bikes. He is a friend of mine from Dallas. His Father started all the Deal's Gap motorcycle hoopla in the 70's as the place to go. You are getting a great deal too. You aren't going anywhere, you joined 12/05.
where can i get a killer alarm installed. pager, perimiter sensor, ignition kill, gps. etc. ?
don't wanna take it home w/o
thanks
craig

where can i get a killer alarm installed. pager, perimiter sensor, ignition kill, gps. etc. ?
don't wanna take it home w/o
thanks
craig

Send Big Diesel a PM he has a pretty nice GPS Alarm on his bike amd I am sure can point you in the right direction

Sweet machine you got there. Not a big kaw fan personally, but its hard to argue with the performance of those bikes. Nice find!

:bowdown:Nice bike:bowdown:

Of course please hang an ride:beerchug: We will wait for you:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry couldn't resist a little:poke: JK:laugh:

Of course you can. You're not the First, and besides, right now all I've got in the stable is a Moto Guzzi... So heck yeah! :beerchug:

Holy Smokes, :banghead: you mean for the money I am spending to bore port polish my engine I can get another bike, now I know I have a sickness, nice ride enjoy it.

Back