Get your world news elsewhere

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I've been called a fool for getting my news from a man standing at a podium bearing the seal of the president of the united states.This podium stands in the white house in a room in front of the white house press corp and is video taped and some times broadcast live..This according to some is NOT to be trusted.Anyone who takes this as gospel is to be considered a fool.
I have since made the switch and will get my world news and affairs from a different source.Somewhere that won't throw me into the pool of all those fools getting important covid-19 updates from. The recent switch will not only keep me up to date...with reports up to the minute for very important topics such as covid-19,it will keep me best informed on all things Kardashian.
"Hot off the presses" get yer facts here. World News

Rubb A.K.A. Da fool.

SO HAVE SOME DANG Pie!!!!!!!!!! Lol
10-4 Sarge.Thing is,I hate to eat alone.Mind if I turn my web cam on...
It's banana cream...

This Covid thing is so depressing,anybody got the latest scoop on the Kardashians? Nevermind,I'll go check Twitter. :thumbsup:

I've been called a fool for getting my news from a man standing at a podium bearing the seal of the president of the united states.This podium stands in the white house in a room in front of the white house press corp and is video taped and some times broadcast live..This according to some is NOT to be trusted.Anyone who takes this as gospel is to be considered a fool.
I have since made the switch and will get my world news and affairs from a different source.Somewhere that won't throw me into the pool of all those fools getting important covid-19 updates from. The recent switch will not only keep me up to date...with reports up to the minute for very important topics such as covid-19,it will keep me best informed on all things Kardashian.
"Hot off the presses" get yer facts here. World News

Rubb A.K.A. Da fool.
Dammit!!!.........they have defiled the Playboy Mansion :eek:Dammit Rub,,,,,,I was content in my ignorance........now the world is upside down :moon:

Bernie refund.jpg

Back