Get Well Card/Gift/Flowers for Lee Shierts

OB_ducmanic

Registered
As of 08-18, The only information the
Hospital will give is that Lee is in critical
/ serious condition. Lee's shop is not listed, can anyone get an update as to how
Lee is doing?

Count me in. We need an address though. My wife the ER nurse recommends we wait until he's off the critical list before we send anything. It is not cool to send something that arrives at a wrong moment.

Great idea, count me in for what ever is decided. I have finally caught up with work so time is available to get the "check in the mail".

Lyle you wife makes a lot of sense.

Lees Performance

(714)599-1507

8424 Old Statesville Road
Charlotte, NC

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 18 August 1999).]

Bigdog or anybody on the Hayabusa forum has anyone heard any more on Lee Shierts condition and if he is doing ok does anyone know what hospital his in and if he can receive cards/gift/get well flowers maybe we can put our money together and send him our thoughts.I have $8 left over from the T-shirt order and I would donate that money to help buy a get well card or something and I think it would be nice if our group would send something and having all the groups name on the card with WWW.Hayabusa.org on it so that we can let him know that we are pulling for him for a speedy recovery.Remember he is the one that is sticking his neck out to give the Hayabusa a name in History for the fastest
motorcycle.Ok what do you gals/guys think about this?

Since BigDog and group own's this site I vote that his group be in charge of this issue or if the work load does not permit BigDog to do it maybe someone who lives close to where Lee Shiert resides can come to bat for us.I know some of the hospitals have a gift shop that you can order direct,lot cheaper than going to a florist unless like I said someone in our forum that lives near Lee or the hospital can hand deliever the card/gift/flower
someone step foward.If it was in San Jose/Bay Area I would do it but He is located some where other than the Bay Area.

Well if we have to wait to send the get well gift until EVERYONE sends their payment then Lee will probably be breaking speed records on a Busa again by the time he gets it!
[yeah that's a hint] :)

I also agree that we wait until he is doing better and lets not to forget our prayers for him and his family,and if anything new comes up please someone post it.I also think maybe one of our Hayabusa shirt of his size could be sent,I'll flip the bill on that one.

Afraid you would have to wait...again, that would be something that is not a retail venture, meaning that I wouldn't want to lose my ass. I know you guys are anxious...trust me, so am I. I'm sending out another reminder this week with a deadline.

Hang in there, guys...

Will someone who knows Lee let us all know when it's OK to send something. I don't know about flowers but a Playboy and a six-pack might be appreciated while stuck in the hospital. LOL

I know a friend of his that owns Chicago Performance. I will ask if knows anything new. They ordered my BMC filter, which is due in Friday.
Bob

Back