Georgia's Bash pics

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I finally got around to posting some pics. I had a really good time again this bash. Really missed some of the regulars not being there but also good to meet some of the new folks. :)

2011 Fall Bash 001.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 002.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 003.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 004.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 005.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 006.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 007.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 008.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 009.jpg

2011 Fall Bash 010.jpg

I also received this from TwoBrothersBusa. :D Its very cool and I have it hanging in the house with pride. Thanks Charlie.

2011 Fall Bash 018.jpg

How tall are you? You look like a midget standing next to those bikes. Can you see over the tank bags while riding. :poke:

great pics, it was awesome to see and ride with you again :beerchug:

Cool Pics.
Thanks for the share

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

How tall are you? You look like a midget standing next to those bikes. Can you see over the tank bags while riding. :poke:

LOL, I am the one in the Black leathers and blue lid, 5'11". Thats one of my friends in the bright lid, yeah, he is short, but can ride the wheels off that bike. You probably wouldnt want to race him in this area. :D

It still does not seem right, you posting bash pics and not a single one of Don. We chatted a few times about getting together for a ride but never worked out. A regret of mine and my misfortune.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

It still does not seem right, you posting bash pics and not a single one of Don. We chatted a few times about getting together for a ride but never worked out. A regret of mine and my misfortune.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

I know. :( I did have a rice krispy treat and some Mayfields milk in Tellico as he and I always did. Don will always be missed. I think of him each time I go for a ride. What a great friend he was.

Love that area around there, Great riding! I was able to meet up with some guys Out of the Atlanta area a few years ago and they where great tour guides!!
DSC03786.jpg

And from under....
DSC03795.jpg

Hope to make down there again on somthing that corners a little better then last time.:laugh:

Back