Georgiabusa_05's pics.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Another great bash is behind us now. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Here are a few pics I took along the way. See everyone in the fall, stay tuned to the .ORG for random pics of the dragon and surrounding area until then. :D

2011BusaBashSpring 003.jpg

2011BusaBashSpring 004.jpg

2011BusaBashSpring 005.jpg

2011BusaBashSpring 006.jpg

2011BusaBashSpring 008.jpg

Great pics Tim ! Looks like a Fun Weekend . Sure would like to get there one of these days !

Ronnie and I parting ways. My next road to my in laws for Easter diner was a challenge. The last pic was the easy part, then it was up the side of the ridge on the rutted gravel driveway and back down, but I made it and home safe.

Thanks to all for making this a great bash and have safe travels until next time. :)

2011BusaBashSpring 056.jpg

2011BusaBashSpring 059.jpg

2011BusaBashSpring 060.jpg

Thanks For the Share!!! My goal is to try an make it in the Fall!! Looks like a Great Crew to ride with!

Cool pics Tim, sure were a lot of different bikes there at the Bash.

Yes, Saturday we had Suzuki, Honda, BMW, Ducati, and Harley Davidison. A great group of guys for sure. I am so sorry that Pappy and James went down, just thankful we were going slow so the Harley guys could keep up, and that they were not hurt any more than they were. Pappy is a tough bird for sure. Wish it would have been me instead of him. :(

Back