Georgiabusa and Ronnie are home.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We left this morning at 4:15 am and I got home at 7:15 pm and Ronnie got home at 8pm. I had 1600 total miles for the 4 days and I think Ronnie had 1660. We had a great time, it was nice to meet some new folks and build a closer relationship to some I already knew. I will post pics tomorrow.

Tim :)

Glad you're home safely. It was good to see you again.

Glad you made it home safe my friend, it was very good to see you again!

Glad your home safe. thanks for coming so far to spend some time with us!

Tim it was nice meeting with You & Ronnie , Hopefully you will be able to do it again !
Glad you both made it home safely!

By the way , Thanks for taking 1 for the Team !!!
Hopefully you didn't have anybody follow you home!

Last edited:
Glad to hear you and Ronnie had a safe return. Another great weekend! Already looking forward to the fall bash. Take care my firend and keep the rubber down.

Tim it was nice meeting with You & Ronnie , Hopefully you will be able to do it again !
Glad you both made it home safely!

By the way , Thanks for taking 1 for the Team !!!
Hopefully you didn't have anybody follow you home!

:laugh: yeah. I think someone owes me a big glass of ice cold sweet tea for that one. :) I know that I represented the .ORG well with that ride. :) Nothing but good things can be said about our group form that ride. :thumbsup:

and it was nice meeting you Bob. Don talked about you and good times he had at Eureka. I just regret not being able to go last year when he was there.

:laugh: yeah. I think someone owes me a big glass of ice cold sweet tea for that one. :) I know that I represented the .ORG well with that ride. :) Nothing but good things can be said about our group form that ride. :thumbsup:

Tim , I will buy yah a full picture of tea next time !!

Glad you both made it back, it was good to seeing you two again!

It was great to see yall again and to get to ride with you.

it was great seeing you guys and riding with you again...looking forward to the next time already :beerchug:

Back