geography lesson

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
lesson over

!cid_1_1076112242@web88305_mail_re4_yahoo.jpg

:shocked::drool:

I would have paid more attention in school if we had geography lessons like that!:laugh:

I'm with F=MA .
If she fell forward she would bounce right back up !
Also no need for a life jacket for her when she's on the boat as she already has floatation devices :rofl:

I don't understand whaz up with chicks these days and the need for these cartoonish figures...in the hospital I work with these 4 young women...everyone of them very beautiful...and I mean beautiful...over the last 3 yrs all four of them have gotten saline implants (augmentations). These girls just need to do this...it's like how girls are into their purses...shoes...hair..now breasts...can one of the ladies on the .org give me an insight why they think they need these "bolt ons"?

I don't understand whaz up with chicks these days and the need for these cartoonish figures...in the hospital I work with these 4 young women...everyone of them very beautiful...and I mean beautiful...over the last 3 yrs all four of them have gotten saline implants (augmentations). These girls just need to do this...it's like how girls are into their purses...shoes...hair..now breasts...can one of the ladies on the .org give me an insight why they think they need these "bolt ons"?

This is just my theory and hope to not offend any of the ladies. From my experiences with girl drama, most women like to out do other women, whether it be shoes, purses, clothes or whatever. It's like a domino effect. One hot chick at your work gets an augmentation, so now the other hot chicks have to get one too. Kinda like guys and their toys I guess. Your friend has a litre bike so you out do him by getting a Busa! :laugh:

Back