Gentlemens club music??

Chevelle: The Red
or anything by Chevelle really

If you don't have it, go find it

Here's it's easier to just upload my "Dancer Music" playlist

songs.JPG

I've only had one club actually finish playing my 2fer request: Stranglehold and Free Bird. Damn near 20 minutes of dancing, lol.

I'm not fond of either song, but if the goal is to keep 'em dancing for as long as possible.. That should earn your $20 worth.

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- Groovy Dancing Girl[/url]

I don't understand how I fail so hard at putting up a video. It used to work just fine..... stoopid stoopid stoopid

Last edited by a moderator:

It still kills me every time i hear mike jones say "God's gift to erf" :laugh:

Yes any kind of dance music is highly recommended. Doesnt have to be dance music but I recommend a search for club music. A lot of good songs that will get the ladies to dancing :thumbsup:

I always thought

"Self esteem" by The Offspring was an ironic song to hear in a strip club whilst a little undergrad grinds on your junk. but that's just me.

Pendulum - Slam .... usually gets them moving

But the ALL TIME stripper song EVER ....

The Tubes - She's a beauty ... if that isnt a song about being in a strip club I dont know what is :laugh:
[/YOUTUBE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know if your trying to get girls to get into stripping them your going to have to go with what is in the clubs these days and obviously go with the clubs that the girls in question would go to.

Otherwise if you are getting girls that allready strip then your best bet is to have them bring something cause chances are they allready have something they want to dance to that you havent heard of.

Good friend of mine is a stripper and she has given me lots of titles to songs to look up and I would have never listened to them if I wasnt at the club. ...

Oh and by the way, thanks guys, now I cant wait to get back ride the bike and go to a gentlemans club lol.

Maybe I should keep things in order, go home, surprise the wife, take her out on the bike, head to gentlemans club...I think she would go for that.

Okie this is pretty easy

leggs led zep
Minstress for christmas...acdc
she f!@#ing hates me...cherry
She goes down...crue
Thunderstruck...acdc
Eroctica....madonna
kokomo...beach boys
queen of the damned soundtrack
Come on feel the noiz...quiet riot
cold....static x
dman i wish i was your lover...hawkins
good vibrations...beachboys
kid rock stuff
live and let die...guns and roses
master of puppets...metallica
Paradise city...guns and roses
penetrate...godhead
pour some sugar on me...def lepperd
shake and tumble...firehouse
voodoo...godsmack
wlecome to the jungle...guns and roses
what ever....godsmack

if you need more ideas or songs let me know i have 25000 cd:)

It wasn't me by Shaggy
You shook me all night long by AC/DC
Lets put the X in sex by Kiss

All great suggestions! Thanks guys! I picked up a couple songs last night as well. I actually tried to pay attention to the music this time. Haha

Back