GENMAR RISERS&HELI BARS

jnor

Not a new recruit
Donating Member
Registered
What brake and clutch lines do I need to put Heli Bars on with my Genmar risers? Where can I buy them.

i did the 3/4 genmar risers amd helibars with the stock lines . plenty of slack !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

No way would the factory lines be long enough up front for a genmar helibar combo. You may also want to consider the fit with the windscreen. With just a genamr 1 1/4" riser the front lines with the forks extended all the way, ie wheelie, they were way too tight.
smile.gif

No way would the factory lines be long enough up front for a genmar helibar combo. You may also want to consider the fit with the windscreen. With just a genamr 1 1/4" riser the front lines with the forks extended all the way, ie wheelie, they were way too tight.
smile.gif
you have to take the lines out of the spring clip on the steering head and re route the choke cable behind the handlebars in between the tank bolts i said i have a 3/4 genmar riser and the heli bars maybe the 1 and 1/4 is different, no problem with brake lines or clutch ? sorry no wheelies for me ! but i will check with my forks extended wimd screen i have the puig double bubble and no problems there

Copy_of_busa6.jpg

Back