Genmar hayabusa gsx1300r risers

Mine aren't Genmar, but I have 1 1/4" Reaper Risers on mine...I love it. 38mm is about 1 1/2".

One word of caution...if you don't have a Double Bubble windscreen, you may get some rubbing of the master cylinders with the 38mm risers.

I have the 19mm on mine with helibars, and for me it's perfect. I went this route so if I wanted to go back to a little more aggressive position, all I gotta do is take out the Genmar and still have a better position of my wrists. helibars raise the bar ends 1 5/8" and change the angle of the bar. The 38mm can't be used with helibars without new brake line, if you ever intend to go with helibars. I have the stock screen on my bike now, but had to trim it for clearance. If you can't decide between the 19 and 38 genmar, why not try the reaper risers. They are probably less than 1/4 the price of the genmar. They do everything the genmar does (except for the looks) for a lot less $$$. Its just personal preferance as to what size to get and reaper has more sizes availble too, I believe.

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142798396 -->

Back