General

barahk

Registered
I saw a rear fender kit on a busa with "lad" lights anyone know where i can find one?someone sais it was from canada....any input would help thanks.

The Mototeck tail section looks fantastic, but the signal lights they supply with the tail make the signals flash very rapidly and are very dim. Get the Mototeck tail, then install the Lockhart Phillips signals which are brighter and flash at the right speed.

The Mototeck tail section looks fantastic, but the signal lights they supply with the tail make the signals flash very rapidly and are very dim. Get the Mototeck tail, then install the Lockhart Phillips signals which are brighter and flash at the right speed.
Just get the Mototeck undertail and replace the front turn signal bulbs with these. The rate of turn signal flashing will be normal instead of rapid.

Titanium Bulbs 1156

Hey I have an FSD undertail, and while the fit isn't exactly perfect... I think its one of the best looking undertails on the market

Have a hard time paying 330 bones for a unit that I am going to have to invest more into just to get it working right! Has anyone contacted mototek about the signals?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back