gen2 with pc3usb question about a,b,c mode

nybryan

Registered
I have a gen 2 with powercommander 3 usb with brocks street tune in the bike. When i key on the bike the abc lights flashs on but once the bike starts none of the abc lights are lite just a blank space. Is this normal or do i have something unplugged. Thanks for the help
bryan

Mine had a brocks exhaust and pc3 when i bought it, and it's always been like that. I asked the salesman about the modes, and he told me to push the buttons............(not so few words though). It changes modes just fine, and displays the mode after I push the buttons. He also said it starts out in mode A when you first start it and none of them are lit. I just assumed they were all like that to begin with.

I have a brand new Gen II (500 miles) and the mode doesn't display all the time. It only shows when you push the button then it goes out after a bit. It says that in the owners manual too.

Don

Where can I get an owners manual for mine? Not the service manual, the owner's manual. I know there's a way to change the shift light, but don't know how....................

hold mode button down for a few seconds and it will come on... you would have to do this every key cycle or it will defult in a mode...

Back