gen2 rear sprocket?

bowhunter84

Registered
i have an '09 busa and was wondering if any of yall know the stock rear sprocket tooth count? i'm just wanting to double check before i order another one.

thanks!

what brand sprocket should i go with? i think im going up to a 46 tooth sprocket

Several different opinions on that one. SuperSprox(sold by Pashnit) are very long lasting. I had a Vortex and the Busa's torque ate it up in under 2k miles. I changed it to the Vortex Hardcoated and have had no issues so far with almost the same mileage.
I also went 46t on both and it's a great improvement. The bike "feels" as if it has alot more torque, the wheelbase is over an inch shorter(good for curves), the rpm's are only up about 400, and it fits the stock chain with plenty of slack for adjustment.

When I price out my chain/sprocket kits, I sell the JT steel sprockets. I do not recommend any aluminum sprocket on a big CC bike because they tend to eat the teeth off of them.

46T is a very nice improvement over stock for the GenII bikes

JT and Supersporx are both good. Justin ^^^^ hooked me up with my chain and Pasnit hooked me up with a 47T gold supersporx. Both are great guys who will take care of you. :thumbsup:

Back