Gen2 Carrozzeria 240mm wheel swap

all4sho

Registered
Has anyone on here done a 240 kit swap specifically with the Carrozzeria wheel set up? I'm going to go with their 240 wheel set up and am trying to get a handle on everything I will need before ordering it. From what I'm gathering is that it will come with everything I will need except I'll have to get a '99-'07 rear brake set up. Is that the only thing? I've done searches on the .org and trust me, can't find any direct answers, just opinions on the wheels. I'm looking for someone that has physically gone through this swap with the V-track 240 Carrozzeria wheel kit. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

I don't recall having seen anyone here with that setup, but the arm is a Trac Dynamics arm, so maybe research that and see what you come up with. :thumbsup:

I got a brand new 240 Trac arm off of a guy in my area on CL for $400 cheaper than what he paid. He made a impulse buy and his wife came down on him hard so he took a loss. I've been going back and forth with a guy from Carrozzeria, but I was just checking in here to see if anyone has done it.

Back