Gen2 Brocks slip ons on a Gen1 Busa for Sixpack!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Here you go finally. Took me 2 hours to get these stupid things sent over to my laptop because I couldnt upload them to tapatalk. Internet and signal sucks out here at my uncle's. The bike is not in any condition I would want to take pictures of it. Super dirty and in pieces :laugh:

And to kill 2 birds with one stone, that is my Gen2 subframe also installed which is why the rectifier is on the right side.

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

looks good, is it me or does one stick out more than the other. my buddy that sold his gen2 seemed like he had the same thing on a stock midpipe. :thumbsup:

:laugh:
Lookin good...but incomplete and unacceptable:moon:
Can't wait to see it finished, have a Merry Christmas man.:beerchug:

looks good, is it me or does one stick out more than the other. my buddy that sold his gen2 seemed like he had the same thing on a stock midpipe. :thumbsup:

The single, full alien head is way shorter and doesn't even hook onto the hangers.

:laugh:
Lookin good...but incomplete and unacceptable:moon:
Can't wait to see it finished, have a Merry Christmas man.:beerchug:

Well then around late January is when everything will be complete. I am rewiring all of my relays and fuse block sooo everything is a mess under that seat. I need to fabricate things to keep the battery still also.
Final prep of all the fairings and tank is over the new years weekend then she gets painted the first weekend! :thumbsup:

Back