Gen2 Brocks slip ons and gen2 Vance and Hines header WILL fit a Gen1

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
OK so I actually went ahead and installed my exhaust today. The vance and hines header and stuff were a bit tricky and didnt seem to align right but with a little effort and nudging it all went together flawlessly, this moving that everything actually fit together on my gen1 tail even prior to getting my gen2 tail on. Video of just the header will be coming shortly but I am very very impressed with how amazing the difference in the header is already. The vance and hines header will 100% change the exhaust sound and make it louder. Video with sound will be coming shortly as soon as i get my camera hooked up. I dont know how good it is going to be but we will see. I am so happy with it. Worth the 1200 bucks I paid total for the slip ons and header.

Any pics or video with the fairings off?

:laugh: no I forgot to take any of that. I will get some tomorrow because I have to pick up a bolt to close the O2 sensor plug hole off.

I have video of just the header per request. The rest I will get tomorrow. The fairings wont be going back on until they are painted.

:laugh: no I forgot to take any of that. I will get some tomorrow because I have to pick up a bolt to close the O2 sensor plug hole off.

I have video of just the header per request. The rest I will get tomorrow. The fairings wont be going back on until they are painted.

???I thought the header was supposed to come with that bolt.

Back