Gen2 backfiring

Neco

Registered
Hi everyone, before I start I wish every one of us around the world virus free days,
Here is my question, I have 08 gen2 runs pulls really nice, up to date maintenance with new plugs, it has 4-1 Yoshi r55, kn air filter, pair valves turned off with ecueditor but not blocked, it backfires loud pop and continuous pops whenever I release the throttle at high rpms, even does it some at low rpms like 5-6k, all exhaust system seems intact, it was like that since I got it but it is bothering me now and makes me uncomfortable while releasing the throttle, should I be concerned? Is it harmful to engine? I looked for similar threads I couldn't find anything I am sorry if I am repeating a thread, thnx alot...

Hi everyone, before I start I wish every one of us around the world virus free days,
Here is my question, I have 08 gen2 runs pulls really nice, up to date maintenance with new plugs, it has 4-1 Yoshi r55, kn air filter, pair valves turned off with ecueditor but not blocked, it backfires loud pop and continuous pops whenever I release the throttle at high rpms, even does it some at low rpms like 5-6k, all exhaust system seems intact, it was like that since I got it but it is bothering me now and makes me uncomfortable while releasing the throttle, should I be concerned? Is it harmful to engine? I looked for similar threads I couldn't find anything I am sorry if I am repeating a thread, thnx alot...
Lookup marble mod but make sure you find the right post for the gen2, I had mine blocked for awhile and it helped with the popping but I decided I liked it and pulled the marble out.

Back