Gen2 20t front sprocket

Kinda looking into this, I’d really like to try a mile event. Where are they held? Texas? I’m in Wyoming/Colorado
They did a Colorado event. Www.usmileracing.com

The Colorado Mile event is a fun time, I did the first two years but couldn't go last year as the bike was down. You should check out the rules as you'll have to do a few mods to pass tech (metal chain guard, safety wire, lanyard, etc.), which are easy enough to install as well as full race suit. I run slightly larger Perilli Diablo Supercorsa tires that are 190/55. I'll be back this year with a mild turbo setup trying to break into 200 mph.

Lanyard check. (Bandimere) is it truly that hard to break 200? Some videos I see, ppl start out extremely slow, kinda wasting valuable real estate no? We could do an lil ORG group lol

Is a 19 or 20 front sprocket available for a gen 1?
My turbo is topping out at 210 mph with 18/35 gearing
Only revs out to 9750 with the old power mod ignition system which I can't find any info on... go to PC5 perhaps

Is a 19 or 20 front sprocket available for a gen 1?
My turbo is topping out at 210 mph with 18/35 gearing
Only revs out to 9750 with the old power mod ignition system which I can't find any info on... go to PC5 perhaps
Hi. Yes they are. For stock output shaft and also for the HD output shaft. call Frank at Powerhouse he has them in stock. Powerhouse #631-491-6767. That is were I got mine.

Back