Gen1, Stage 1

And I know jack poop compared to Frank and Rob but I do really like Noonan. He is a very helpful guy. Wossner has my biz from now on period.

In answer to the OP question, for that motor, I would leave stock, do a spacer plate with adj cam sprox. Its less expensive than a set of slugs and will be safer for you until you build your real deal motor. Tell yourself you wont, I did. Doesn't matter. Boost is addictive.

I think you are 100 percent correct... build the motor.... have it tuned... most of you are familiar with my ordeal.... that being said... even if you don't have to... have the tune checked... lol... even though frank says I don't have to.... he is gonna see this bike every year to run on pump gas on the dyno... bike is done now... made 400 hp at 18 pounds... running great... had to be retuned... rewired... it wasnt spark plugs as I had hoped.... and I'm actually gonna run this bike and put it in the street...

these bikes have a lot of character....
Hi all. I say build it right! Or do not do it. You will not be happy if it blows up. I bought a 2nd motor and i am building it as I get $ and if i brake the turbo motor I can put in the old one.
the more and more u push these motors... playing with fire in my opinion... even when done right... head gaskets aren't really 600 hp friendly... they will hold it... but...... just because you can drive a car with just ure feet... good idea?

And I know jack poop compared to Frank and Rob but I do really like Noonan. He is a very helpful guy. Wossner has my biz from now on period.

John(Noonan)went down at El Mirage a couple of weeks ago and shattered a hip,had a 6 hour surgery complete with plates and pins to repair it(at home now).

I think you are 100 percent correct... build the motor.... have it tuned... most of you are familiar with my ordeal.... that being said... even if you don't have to... have the tune checked... lol... even though frank says I don't have to.... he is gonna see this bike every year to run on pump gas on the dyno... bike is done now... made 400 hp at 18 pounds... running great... had to be retuned... rewired... it wasnt spark plugs as I had hoped.... and I'm actually gonna run this bike and put it in the street...
Why haven’t posted on that before the world wants the whole story.

it wasn't in good taste.. I was pissed at a certain someone... my thread got shut down.... I don't have anything nice to say about the other party involved... I was right... he was wrong... it cost me a couple grand... problem solved.... anyone who wants to know can PM me...People were saying I shouldn't slander someone and that I was an idiot....

Oh no, I hadn't heard about it. That's awful!

He's a tough old bird bro,I saw him go down at Mojave a couple years ago at a good clip,ground through his leathers and skinned him up(trashed the bike pretty good too).Old bastid(he's a good friend:laugh:)just sat back in a lawn chair and let the docs patch him up.:DHave some pics of him and the bike buried back towards the last part(page 14) of my Photobucket account if you want to check them out(bike has the white Airtech clam shell bodywork),damned Photobucket won't let me post them here with their ban on "third party hosting" crap(unless I throw them $399)),bastids.My account username is piratediverjefff,and the password is f##koff(you'll have to fill in the "uc" :D).I'll be damned,copied the link and it actually came up below(this pick is the "before",you'll see several more of the "after" by digging around a bit).

http://s531.photobucket.com/user/pi...Copyof2011MojaveMile035.jpg.html?sort=3&o=307

it wasn't in good taste.. I was pissed at a certain someone... my thread got shut down.... I don't have anything nice to say about the other party involved... I was right... he was wrong... it cost me a couple grand... problem solved.... anyone who wants to know can PM me...People were saying I shouldn't slander someone and that I was an idiot....
The the post were not exactly productive. But still curious what the end facts we’re. Did all the post you have goin get locked.

WHOLE THREAD
Hi all. To ali123. You bought the bike I would have if I had the $ up front. I have more $ in mine now and it is just one big of pile of parts in the shop that I work part time in! I am working with Frank at Powerhouse and D M E. If you are interested you can call or E Mail me at 774-328-2265 or vn66676869@aol.com.. Anybody can I hate to type but love to talk I have a lot of info on busa parts.

hi man.. I see ure in Massachusetts... I got family in springfield... I look at your build and its very very similar to what I bought.. even down to little things.. like the ceramic bearings and Mcintosh setup... Ill PM you tomorrow... I gotta work tonight so I gotta sleep some now... ill message you. thanks for reaching out... I got it sorted now... I'm done sweating it out.. frank is awesome to work with.

Back