Gen1 Mod Help in North TX?

ltwgs

Registered
I have a Gen1 stored for too long (deployment and then some) in need of a little revival/TLC and a few electrical mods to suit a naked concept. Recommendations for the DFW area?

1st step should be to get the baby running perfect again.

Mods of whatever kind should only be made afterwards.

my experience with "old" and longer times left alone bikes. ;-)

I’m located in north Houston and can get you squared away. I have an in house injector cleaning station along with dyno.

what are you looking to do as far as electrical mods?
Trying to clean it up now that it is a naked goth girl: digital speedo, LED lights/signals, rerouted harness to hide wiring behind the frame. Didn't like the chubby bunny look from before. It ran great up until I stripped it, so hopefully it will again soon.

I’m located in north Houston and can get you squared away. I have an in house injector cleaning station along with dyno.

what are you looking to do as far as electrical mods?
Got busy with all the adjustment for COVID conditions and this took a back seat until now. Still interested in a revival?

I have a Gen1 stored for too long (deployment and then some) in need of a little revival/TLC and a few electrical mods to suit a naked concept. Recommendations for the DFW area?

you should be in good hands with one of the two (@SSGT_B or @Boosted Cycle Perf )
200 miles, s.a. - houston, are not the world and even with a trailer it is not too far away in time .

and with a nose/mouth mask it shouldn´t be a bigger problem, i suppose.

Back