Gen1 Hayabusa CRK Sensor Wire Colors

jphillips

Registered
Hello, I have a 1999 Hayabusa. My crank position sensor had exposed wires at the midpoint connector (between stator and ECU). I released each wire locking crimp from the plastic connector housing, added heat shrink and replaced. After replacing the wires in what I thought was the same holes they came out of I peeled back the plastic cover on the wires running toward the stator and the "green" wire from the stator was now connected to "white" toward ECU. I thought - ok I've mixed these up so I reversed - now green goes to green. I have much more to do before I'll even have enough electrical parts hooked up to see if I get a code setting the ignition to the start position.

Here is my question, do any of you have pictures or recollections, or access to that connector and can confirm that stator side fabric covered green goes to ECU side green and stator side blue goes to ECU white? My gut tells me this sensor is some kind of hall effect thing and maybe it doesn't matter - but honestly I'm skating on that one so I'd just like to be the same as every other BUSA (Gen1) out there. Thanks in advance.

99 BUSA CKS Wire Colors.png

Back