Gen1 07

Hermans

Registered
Hi I'm wondering if someone can give me advice on a gen 1 Hayabusa 07 if I ref bike up to 4000 rpms the ref needle jumps up and down up to 5000 rpms I can't keep the refs steady. Then if I drive my bike it's got a stutter if I drive a steady speed and if I give you a petrol it goes.

Hi I'm wondering if someone can give me advice on a gen 1 Hayabusa 07 if I ref bike up to 4000 rpms the ref needle jumps up and down up to 5000 rpms I can't keep the refs steady. Then if I drive my bike it's got a stutter if I drive a steady speed and if I give you a petrol it goes.

South Africa? These kinds of symptoms can always be electrical but it sounds like surging to me. My guess would be dirty or partially clogged injectors, maybe fouled plugs too, probably due to bad fuel. The fuel pump can also get clogged for the same reasons. Gotta clean things up. Good luck!

Can you give us more information?
Take a moment to introduce yourself, give us some background.

The wire which comes from your battery do your voltage regulator that Earth wire that plug was burn I took my bike for a test drive and everything runs smooth now

20200212_164442.jpg

yes wuzza

the gen1 have sometimes problems with all kind of connectors

ME - i especially look for the two generators connectors when ever a gen1 climbs my bike bench for maintenance.

see these two pics
(under the tank at main harness and in the tail)
reglerprobleme_2-2%20.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Back